• Application for Transfer Certificate must be given in writing in the prescribed form by the parents..
  • If a student is not going to continue in the school for the following academic year, the school office should be informed in writing before the 20th of February.
  • Otherwise transfer certificates will be issued only on payment of First fees Installment.
  • In the event of withdrawal of a student from the school, all dues must be cleared before the Transfer Certificate is issued.
  • The Application for T.C. should be signed by both the parents.