The close collaboration between community members and GNPS assists in the provision of quality education. To enable this to occur it is important that parents support the school by:
- Ensuring their children attend school regularly and on time
- Assisting in the completion of homework
- Ensuring adherence to the school's dress code
- Ensuring adherence to the school's Code of Conduct for students
- Participating in activities, sharing skills and encouraging their children to understand the importance of reaching the highest level of achievement possible
- Participating in decision making and school development.