- Promotion to next class depends upon the year long academic performance regular attendance, the overall development and ability to cope with the next step in the Student's Education.
- Evaluation of the academic performance will be based on the tests and examinations conducted and the assignments allotted from time to time.
- A student must obtain 40% in all the subjects in order to be eligible for promotion to the next class.
- Consideration will be shown for co-curricular and extra-curricular achievements.
- Only those students with a minimum of 70% attendance of the working days during each academic year will be considered for promotion.
- Absentees at an examination will be considered as having failed unless it is established that their absence was due to illness.
- The decision of the school authorities will be final with regard to promotions.
- The school will not be responsible for parents' failure to see the progress report of their wards. Report Cards will be shown to the parents on the day of Parent Teacher Meet (PTM) only. After the final examination Report Cards are to be collected only by parents/guardians on the Report Card Day.