- Pupils Attendance on the first day and the last day of any term is compulsory.
- Pupils who are away from the school for Fifteen consecutive days without permission will have their names removed from the school register and will be readmitted only if there is a vacancy and on payment of the usual admission fees.
- In case of leave of absence, prior permission from the Class Teacher should be obtained except in cases of unforeseen circumstances for which an authenticated reason should be furnished by the parents or guardians. However, granting leave is entirely left to the decision of the Class Teacher.
- Absence from school must be supported by a leave letter from the parent / guardian of the students. If absence is on account of illness lasts for more than three days, the application for leave must be made to the Principal accompanied by a medical certificate from a registered doctor, approved by the school.
- Pupil must Maintain Above 70% Attendance to appear in Final Examination.