The GNPS is a secular, non-denominational and liberal Institution. It seeks to admit students who are keen to imbibe the values and skills embedded in our mission statement. There will be no discrimination on the basis of religion, caste, color, region, sex or economic status. So long as the child and his family seek good education as enshrined in our policy, the child is entitled to admission in The Gomti Nandan Public School.
While we would like to admit all those who apply for admission, paucity of vacancies compels us to do selections. The process of this selection is given below. Naturally, every applicant must satisfy all the conditions with regard to other formalities, which have already been defined.
- The Management reserves the right to admit or refuse pupils seeking admission to the school. Similarly, the Management decides when the question of retaining a student in the class arises.
- At the time of admission, the following certificates should be attached with the application form:
- Birth certificate. (Once admitted NO CHANGE OF DATE OF BIRTH WILL BE ENTERTAINED.)
- Original Transfer Certificate from the last school attended.
- Mark sheet of Qualified Class
- Aadhaar Card
- Pupils seeking admission in higher classes may be tested on the syllabus of the standard below the one to which they seek admission.
- Admission is formally completed only when the form has been filled and submitted to the office, school dues are paid and the form is signed by the Principal. Procuring the Registration Form, Payment of fees, writing the entrance test or an interview does not necessarily mean that admission is granted.
- Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right. Any attempt to use influence, unfair means or recommendation for admission, will lead to automatic disqualification.