Guidelines for Parents
- Parents Entering classrooms to see their children or teachers during school hours is strictly prohibited. They will meet the teachers after school hours. prior intimation after school hours through the diary is appreciated.
- Parents are requested to inform the school if there is any change in their address/telephone numbers.
- Half day/short leave should not be asked for security reasons. In on emergency, written permission must be taken from the principal. The child will be allowed to go home only with the parents / guardians.
- Application should be addressed to the principal through the class teacher.
- Students who come to school under the care of attendants should not leave the school before the attendants arrive. In case of delay, they should report to the school office.
- The name, class and section of pupils should be clearly marked on their belongings. Blazer, coat and jersey should also bear the name of the students.
- A student returning to school after suffering from an infection or contagious disease should provide a medical fitness certificate.
- Attention of parents is drawn to the fast that criticism of the teacher or school in the presence of their children should be scrupulously avoided because it results in losing respect for their teacher, with the consequent failure to learn from them. It further retard his/her progress.
- Students must come in proper school unifor.